Manic Monday: Bindemane for Paade Mode AW15

Monday, March 2, 2015

Images borrowed from: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

A cute outfit is just a cute outfit but when on a kid it gets just that little bit more endearing and playful that you can't help but love it. That's why my inspiration for this week's Manic Monday is Paade Mode's autumn and winter 2015 collection. I love its' fun vintage vibe along with its' quirky professionalism.  There are so many things I love about it I'm not quite sure what outfit I want to create inspired by it. From the blazers to the button ups and the head turban, I love it all! Regardless of what I choose I can assure you it will all be budget friendly so be sure to check back on Thursday to see what I decided to do with this week's inspiration!

P.S.- If you want to see more children dressed in amazingly adorable outfits then you should check out this Pinterest board of mine!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!