Manic Monday: Mad about Plaid

Monday, February 2, 2015

Images borrowed from: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
Plaid is easily one of my favorite patterns of fall and winter. It has a very cozy yet traditional feel that  reminds me of Christmas, my favorite time of year. While spring does not technically start until March 20th, Florida has decided to feel like it has. The mornings have a slight chill, but during the day it definitely warms up. Regardless, I continue to remind myself that it is technically winter, and I can wear plaid if I want to.  And with the wide variety of clothing pieces plaid comes in, I have plenty of options. I can't promise that my outfits will be tailored to the weather here but I like them anyways and still plan on wearing them, so if you want to see plaid styled on a budget, check back in on Thursday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!