Manic Monday: Kate Spade Spring 2015

Monday, February 9, 2015


Images borrowed from: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
As Valentine's Day quickly approaches, I find that instead of dwelling on my singleness, it is much more uplifting to think about my one true love, shopping. And clothes. Both of which always seem to put a smile on my face. Kate Spade's 2015 Spring collection was no exception.

Images borrowed from: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

From the eccentric, but incredibly adorable, bags to the fun florals and black and white stripes, Kate Spade did not disappoint. While the collection is quirky, I still think it is very wearable and doable for women of many body types. I also think a similar look can be achieved on a budget. Sadly I will not be creating my own version of one of the quirky animal bags but I will be posting a fun DIY on Thursday so definitely check back and tell me what you think!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!