Petal to the Metal: A Floral Outfit

Thursday, March 12, 2015







While this outfit lacks the color and vivacity of my inspiration,  I think the metallic adds just enough pizzaz to still be interesting. I bought this shirt in a second-hand store (It wasn't quite a thrift store but it also wasn't that expensive so I'm not sure exactly what to call it)  for $15. My pants are from TJ Maxx on clearance. I had eyed them when they were still full price and almost paid for them because I loved them so much but luckily enough for me they went on clearance and still had my size. On clearance, they were still about $30. My shoes are from Ross and they were also about $30. My clutch was also on clearance at TJ Maxx for about $40. I explain why I spent that much on something so little in this post. The total comes out to about $115 for my whole outfit which is on the pricey side for me, but I definitely think it was worth it and still doable for even less. What do you all think? I'd love to hear from you in the comment section below or on any of my social media pages! I'll talk to you all on Monday!

All photos taken by Nicole Sutton

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!