Manic Monday: Glorious Bones on Polyvore

Monday, April 6, 2015

Images borrowed from: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

When I first discovered Polyvore, I thought it would become my new Pinterest. It wasn't just pinning pictures of what my dream closet would consist of, it would be creating my dream closet. How could I not love it? Well creating these fantasy outfits was much harder than it looked and mine turned out rather horrifically. But even though it was not a skill of mine, there are many who do have a knack for laying the outfits out just so and pairing amazing pieces together. One of these users is gloriousbones. Her polished and professional outfits are created out of classic pieces that anyone could find in their price range. If you want to see my thrifted version of a gloriousbones outfit, stop by on Thursday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!