Back to the Fuchsia: My Easter Sunday Outfit

Thursday, April 2, 2015



Some pieces you see in a thrift store, and you have to do a double take. Do I like that? Is it too weird/ugly/costumey? This dress was one of those pieces and even now it's still growing on me. Regardless, I like its 40s vibe which I think goes perfectly with my inspiration of the week. Taylor Swift doesn't always pair her vintage dresses with modern accessories, hair, or makeup, which she can definitely pull off, but I think more modern accessories help effortlessly blend thrifted pieces into a polished outfit. So to tone this dress down, I paired it with neutral modern pieces. The shoes are from Macy's and were on sale for about $30.  The purse was from Target and was on clearance for about $8. The dress itself was thrifted for about $5. So I accomplished an Easter Sunday outfit for under $50 which is not too shabby if I do say so myself. I hope you like it and I'd love to hear what you all plan on wearing for Easter or just your favorite spring outfit in the comment section below!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!